Sunday, July 29, 2012

Letter From Dad

Saturday, July 28, 2012
Greetings,

I have had kind of a hard time not having time to actually teach the gospel. We ended up training to run the mission office here in Guyana. This is certainly a third world country when it comes to finances. We have to go stand in line to pick up bills, come to the office scan them to Trinadad(the mission head quarters), hand write the checks and go stand in line to pay them. I hope to speed up the process once I take completely over so I have time to work with people.

I have had to learn more computer skills because I don’t have Cole or Sherry [Dad's secretary and school computer expert, respectively] to guide me. I am learning slow but sure. We also are in the Perpetual Education area with the young adults. That also requires all computer use.

It’s good to be in the full time service of our Lord Jesus Christ. I just hope, Sister Beutler and I can become more productive than we are now.

God Bless you,
Elder Beutler

No comments:

Post a Comment